Little Luxuries Travel™ periodically seeks highly motivated and detail oriented self starters to join our team of travel planners. We provide training to candidates who possess the knowledge and passion for travel and who are willing to offer the outstanding level of service that we require of our travel planners. We provide ongoing support and a wide variety of benefits to our active sellers. Whether you’re new to the travel profession and eager to learn or a seasoned agent looking for a new “home”, we would love to hear from you!
Desired qualifications are as follows:
- Multiple visits to the destinations you wish to sell, at least one of which should have occurred within the last 12 months
- For Disney focused agents, advanced knowledge of Disney’s theme parks, resorts, and cruise line
- Detailed oriented, organized, and highly self-motivated
- Active presence on social media
- Proven sales background strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Strong desire to build a business; we are not looking for hobbyists
What sets Little Luxuries Travel apart?
- We are a small but mighty agency, with proven sales and a strong team.
- While we can sell any destination, brands we choose to offer our clients are carefully curated. Little Luxuries Travel is considered a boutique agency, highly specialized in the destinations offered.
- Our owner actively sells the destinations offered by Little Luxuries Travel and understands the daily challenges travel planners can face.
- We offer competitive commission splits, with new agents beginning at 70% and experienced agents at 80%, with the opportunity to advance to as high as 90%!
- IATA and/or CLIA cards are offered to qualified agents.
- Access to a closed Facebook group, where you can ask questions and build relationships within our agency.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to click the Join Our Team link below to begin the application process.
Please note that we are not accepting applications from residents of California nor Hawaii.