Little Luxuries Travel® periodically seeks highly motivated and detail oriented self starters to join our team of travel planners. We provide training to candidates who possess the knowledge and passion for travel and who are willing to offer the outstanding level of service that we require of our travel planners. We provide ongoing support and a wide variety of benefits to our active sellers. Whether you’re new to the travel profession and eager to learn or a seasoned agent looking for a new “home”, we would love to hear from you!
Desired qualifications are as follows:
- Multiple visits to the destinations you wish to sell, at least one of which should have occurred within the last 12 months
- For Disney focused agents, advanced knowledge of Disney’s theme parks, resorts, and cruise line
- Detailed oriented, organized, and highly self-motivated
- Active presence on social media
- Proven sales background strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Strong desire to build a business; we are not looking for hobbyists
What sets Little Luxuries Travel® apart?
- We are a small but mighty, IATAN-accredited, award-winning agency, with proven sales and a strong team. We’ve earned the distinction of being an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Disney, a U-Preferred Agency with Universal Parks & Resorts, and have achieved some of the highest possible commission tiers with several of our vendor partners.
- While we can sell any destination, brands we choose to offer our clients are carefully curated. Little Luxuries Travel® is considered a boutique agency, highly specialized in the destinations offered.
- Our owner actively sells most destinations offered by Little Luxuries Travel® and understands the daily challenges travel planners can face.
- Access to customized client care forms, proposal and itinerary building software library, monthly client-facing newsletter, and frequent social media graphics/content.
- We offer competitive commission splits, with new agents beginning at 70%, experienced agents at 80%, and the opportunity to advance to as high as 90%!
- IATA cards are offered to qualified agents.
- Access to a closed Facebook group, where you can ask questions and build relationships within our agency.
- We travel together as a team once a year, on our annual LLT Retreat. This retreat strengthens our bond as a team and allows us to learn more about a spotlight destination each year.
Important to note is that there is a financial investment required in order to begin working with our agency. You should expect to pay an annual fee when working with any reputable travel agency. IRS rules state that independent contractors must pay for all costs associated with running their business. An initial administrative fee of $300 is required. This fee covers your email, toll free vanity number extension and mailbox, errors & omissions insurance, direct deposit of your commissions each month, training, and support. Renewal of your contract occurs yearly at a reduced cost of $200 per year, though this is subject to change. Additional fees you can expect are yearly dues for your client relationship management software or CRM, billed directly by the company we use, and optional proposal and itinerary building software. If you wish to sell to clients residing in Florida, there is a nominal yearly fee for this, paid directly to the State of Florida as part of their Seller of Travel laws. Participation in our yearly retreat is also at an additional cost. All of these are discussed in detail before a contract is issued.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to click here to begin the application process.
Please note that we are not accepting applications from residents of California nor Hawaii.
What our agents have to say:
Working in the travel industry has always been a dream of mine. Disney is my first passion and being able to help other families plan the most memorable trips is truly an honor for me. After working in healthcare for 19 years, I was hesitant to branch out, start over and try something new. BUT, every single one of the agents at Little Luxuries has made this transition so smooth and honestly, easy. The training and endless help Christy has provided me from day one, has allowed the process of learning a new career to be as seamless as possible. I never dreamed I would be a part of an agency where the owner herself was helpful, accessible and truly wanted ME to succeed. I also never dreamed I would work in a “sales” type of industry where everyone works together, helps each other, shares resources and celebrates success as a team. The resources and training provided, the easy access to other members of our team for advice, suggestions, tips/tricks, and the camaraderie are just a few of the things I love most about this agency. I am so very thankful to be a part of Little Luxuries Travel as I learn the ins and outs of the travel industry. Being a small part of this amazing team is absolutely a dream come true and one of my greatest blessings. ~ Heather
Little Luxuries has been an amazing place to learn and grow my business. Christy has been very supportive. She offers many opportunities to learn and market my budding business. The welcoming environment doesn’t end with Christy, everyone on the LLT Team is encouraging and helpful to one another. The really amazing part of our agency is the teamwork and camaraderie we share. ~ Anne
I can’t say enough positive things about working with Little Luxuries Travel! From the onboarding process to the endless support from Christy and fellow advisors, work does not feel like work. The training provided was top notch and truly helped me feel comfortable and confident diving in to a field that I felt I only knew from the consumer side. Trying something new can be daunting but Christy and the team were and continue to be the best sounding board. I love being a part of LLT and think you will, too! ~ Rachel
Little Luxuries Travel is a great agency to work for. Administration gives you a lot of support and offers extensive training opportunities. The atmosphere among the agents at LLT is one of teamwork, encouragement, and comradeship. We all want each member to succeed and be the very best at what we do. Whether a veteran or a new agent, everyone is made to feel welcome and part of the team. ~ Mahaley