If you’re planning a trip to any Disney destination, you likely have many questions.
The best benefit of booking your vacation with a travel agent who specializes primarily in Disney vacations is that you have a true expert, armed with firsthand knowledge and experience, able to answer your questions in a timely fashion. No waiting on hold for a call-center representative who knows you by confirmation number only — you have access to one person who knows your family by name and truly cares about your vacation experience!
Wondering what all my services include? Take a look!
Concierge-level, complimentary planning services for Walt Disney World include:
- Pre-quote consultation, if desired: Scheduled time to discuss the best resort, room type, ticket type, dining plan, and extras for your trip. No cookie-cutter plans here — recommendations are tailored to your family’s wishes & desires!
- Itinerary and crowd management assistance: Advice on which park to visit each day of your trip to minimize waits, based on years of personal and professional experience.
- Dining Reservations: With the purchase of any of Disney’s dining plans, I’ll make all dining reservations for you, so you don’t have to be up with the sun to secure them!
- FastPass+ Planning Info: Extensive guidance for best use of your pre-selected FastPasses and my custom guide to how to select, time, and use these.
- Tips & Tricks: A giant document filled with tips like where to stand for the best fireworks view, the best use of your snack credits, the best spots to cool off, and SO much more!
- Price Watch: Should a discount be released that saves money on your vacation, I’ll apply this automagically!
- Access to ONE point of contact from the time you start dreaming of your trip until you’re back home unpacking your bags!
Complimentary concierge-level planning is also available for Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando, and Sandals/Beaches Resorts. I’m able to make customized suggestions for you family for these destinations and offer unique and extensive service for each.