“Do people still use travel agents these days”? YES — smart travelers use a travel agent. While most of us could cut & color our own hair, change our own oil, or do our own taxes, the majority of us DON’T do those things. We hire a professional, realizing that the outcome is always better when someone well qualified and trained for the job performs the service at hand. The same is true of working with a professional travel advisor! We help you cut through the clutter of endless online options. We listen to your vacation wants and wishes and work with you to be sure you have YOUR best vacation ever.
The best benefit of booking your vacation with a travel agent is that you have an advocate in your corner should something go wrong, and someone who knows you & your vacation plans firsthand. No waiting on hold for a call-center representative who knows you by confirmation number only — you have access to one person who knows you by name and truly cares about your vacation experience! If something goes wrong before or during your vacation, you have someone ready to help, without ever having to wait on hold. We take the time to know your vacation dreams and work hard to make them come true!
While service varies by destination, here’s an example of inclusions for Walt Disney World:
- Pre-quote consultation, if desired: Scheduled time to discuss the best resort, room type, ticket type, and extras for your trip. No cookie-cutter plans here — recommendations are tailored to your family’s wishes & desires!
- Itinerary and crowd management assistance: Advice on which park to visit each day of your trip to minimize waits, based on years of personal and professional experience.
- Tips & Tricks: A huge document full of insider tips like where to stand for the best fireworks view, the best meals & snacks, best spots to cool off, and SO much more!
- Price Watch: Should a discount be released that saves money on your vacation, we’ll apply this automagically!
- Access to ONE point of contact from the time you start dreaming of your trip until you’re back home unpacking your bags!
- Planning Services offered vary by agent; please check with your Little Luxuries Travel® advisor for their services. All of our advisors offer extensive guidance for dining reservations and utilizing Genie/Genie+/Lightning Lanes. Some of our advisors offer a white glove, concierge planning fee and will handle ALL of the details for you!
Expert planning is also available for Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando, luxury resorts throughout the Caribbean and Mexico, select ocean and river cruise lines, and a handful of other carefully curated brands chosen by the owner and advisors of Little Luxuries Travel®. We are able to make customized suggestions for your family for these destinations and offer unique and extensive service for each. Don’t see a destination or brand here that you’re interested in? Let us know!