If you’re planning a vacation, you likely have many questions.
The best benefit of booking your vacation with a travel agent is that you have an advocate in your corner should something go wrong, and someone who knows you & your vacation plans firsthand. No waiting on hold for a call-center representative who knows you by confirmation number only — you have access to one person who knows you by name and truly cares about your vacation experience! If something goes wrong before or during your vacation, you have someone ready to help, without ever having to wait on hold.
While service varies by destination, here’s an example of inclusions for Walt Disney World:
- Pre-quote consultation, if desired: Scheduled time to discuss the best resort, room type, ticket type, dining plan, and extras for your trip. No cookie-cutter plans here — recommendations are tailored to your family’s wishes & desires!
- Itinerary and crowd management assistance: Advice on which park to visit each day of your trip to minimize waits, based on years of personal and professional experience.
- Tips & Tricks: A huge document full of insider tips like where to stand for the best fireworks view, best use of your snack credits, best spots to cool off, and SO much more!
- Price Watch: Should a discount be released that saves money on your vacation, we’ll apply this automagically!
- Access to ONE point of contact from the time you start dreaming of your trip until you’re back home unpacking your bags!
- Planning Services offered vary by agent; please check with your Little Luxuries Travel® advisor for their services. All of our advisors offer extensive guidance for best use of your dining credits and/or pre-selected FastPasses and our custom guides to how to select, time, and use these. Some of our advisors offer a white glove, concierge planning fee and will handle ALL of the details for you!
Expert planning is also available for Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando, Sandals/Beaches Resorts, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Princess Cruise Line, and a handful of other carefully curated brands chosen by the owner and advisors of Little Luxuries Travel®. We are able to make customized suggestions for your family for these destinations and offer unique and extensive service for each. Don’t see a destination or brand here that you’re interested in? Let us know!